Come join our team!
We go above and beyond to do the right thing for our customers. We offer personalized service to our clients because we are invested in their success.
We maintain an incredible eye for detail so our customers never have to worry.
We’re growing, and we’re looking for people like you – those who thrive on thrilling customers and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
If this resonates with you, then we’d love to talk to you about a role with Accent Branding Solutions.
Check Out Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits (Health, Dental and Vision, 401k)
- Profit Sharing/ Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off, & more!
Who We Are:
Accent Branding Solutions was founded in 1986 as Accent Computer & Business Supplies, and we’ve come a long way over the past 30+ years! We’ve evolved to meet our customers’ needs, and now specialize in branded print and promotional products (think: T-shirts. schwag, tchotchkes, giveaways, etc.). We pride ourselves on our personalized approach – anyone can provide a catalogue, but we work closely with our clients to truly understand their needs and conduct custom searches to present product ideas that will wow them.
We’ve embraced technology to provide leading-edge solutions to our clients, and in addition to promotional products, we offer full-service online company stores. From store design, to product sourcing, to inventory warehousing and fulfillment management, we handle it all on behalf of our clients.
We are currently hiring for the following positions (as of Jan 15, 2018)
What We’re Looking For:
As an Account Manager, you’ll be a key member of our small team, and will report to our Director of Client Services. Account Managers are responsible for business development within new and existing accounts, and for managing the client experience for all of our customers. An Account Manager manages the entire cycle for our clients, from securing an order, to coordinating production, to ensuring the order is fulfilled and shipped on time. Account Managers are the face of our company and are ultimately responsible for everything that goes into thrilling our clients every day.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop new business and close sales with new and existing customers
- Manage customer projects/purchases start to finish – from understanding their needs, researching and positioning products, finalizing designs with design team, processing orders out to vendor and ensuring complete customer satisfaction upon delivery all with expediency and high attention to detail.
- Manage client relationships – you will be the single point of contact for all your customers’ needs
- Communicate with customers via phone and email with a strong sense of urgency
- Manage and/or escalate all customer issues or concerns
- Manage and monitor evolving client needs and satisfaction, and recommend appropriate strategies to enhance competitive position and increase revenue
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of account management and/or business development experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment
- Strong attention to detail is a must – if you’re highly attentive and a stickler for details, you’ll fit right in here
- Ability to maintain organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment
If interested, reply with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org